O-MEGA Automotive has been founded to serve to the automotive industry within its primitive premises of 200 m² in 1995.
In his earlier years, O-mega Automotive was mostly doing production to the local market and their first products were including cooling water pumps and LPG mixers.
Later in the years, their product range has been widend and O-mega Automotive has colloborated with Valeo,
Fiat, Bosch, Maysan Mando and other automotive parts suppliers in various value added porjects.
As of 2006 O-mega Automotive has started exporting automotive parts which are mainly, transmission components. Furthermore O-mega also gives consulting for his current and potential customers on product design, developpment and engineering due to their highly experienced management and employees.
Currently O-mega has a total of 1300 m² of a closed workshop, with almost 50 people working in his constitution, and has been yielding his turnover of 60% from his export products.