Founding of the factory is based on 1920's. The founder of the factory Arapzade Ahmet Efendi, has bought the factory building and the factory land government at those years. The first view of the factory was a mill.The water which overcomes from Derinöz stream that is one sleeve of the Tersakan River has split on five (BEŞ) compartment (GÖZ) and flour was making through the movement of five
stones. In this way the name of our factory has become BEŞGÖZ...
Laboratory is a guide for the suitable raw material and product . The wheat as a raw material is bringing from different places of Turkey and world and after testing in laboratory taken the barn. Sufficiency of wheat is examined firstly physical and the chemical point of view