Since its foundation in 2006, SLN managed to stay at the forefront of the industry through its product portfolio, its approach to customers, products and employees and its ability to adopt and adapt to technological and quality trends.
As a result, it worked with global brands in the sportswear industry and succeeded in creating a business relationship, which still continues today. The dye
unit that was established in 2011 and also SLN Tekstil Karadeniz is established in 2012 helped increase SLN’s competitive power with regards to quality, cost and manufacturing times.
SLN Tekstil has mission to become the most desirable manufacturing company at sportswear products. The never ending goal is to create the perfect structure at unique products with quick response. SLN, is located in Istanbul with a monthly capacity of 350.000 pcs per month. SLN’s specialty is cotton knitting products and this is reflected in it’s products 75% of which are cotton while the remaining 25% are polyester and blends. We manufacture all sorts of sportswear and lifestyle products with high quality standard.
SLN İstanbul has 4000 m2 indoor production area as our head office where we have sampling , cutting, sewing and finishing in one roof. We are specialised on high standard fabrics as well like pima cotton, tencel, Meryl, modal and engineered yarn dyed …etc. We can also produce all sorts of washed products with heavy worn outlook.
SLN Tekstil Karadeniz is located in Ordu, with a capacity of 200.000 per month . SLN Tekstil Karadeniz is based on 8000 m2 area in totally and 3000m2 area for production at the moment.
Investment to an underdeveloped region, was the main target of SLN 2011 sustainability’s focused on which is realized in 2012.
SLN dye house is based on 12.000 m2 area in Lüleburgaz which is 1 hr to İstanbul. The dying house has the capacity to enlarge till 45.000 m2 All dyeing machines are fully automatic and computerised. Dyeing operations are realised in accordance with the dyeing process after conducting the necessary tests.. The dying house has a daily capacity of 15.000 kgs per day on cotton and polyester based products and can be enlarged to 20.000 kgs per day .
SLN dye house has obtained ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System Certificate in order to ensure continuity of the efficiency and the effectiveness of the company within the course of its development. It has also set up ISO 14001 Environmental Management System in order to guarantee its environment friendly processes and also to set an example to its peers. İt has also set up OHSAS 180001 on the occupational health and safety management system specification. SLN dye house has also obtained the Oekoteks Certification on all cotton and polyester based products.
SLN's clients include global companies from Germany, England, Scotland and the Netherlands. PUMA, a sportswear company, has been working with SLN for 9 years and has the greatest share of production. SLN has been working with Tommy Hilfiger for 5 years, Lyle and Scott for 3 years, Leassig for 5 years, Gaastra and K1X for 3 years, NEW BALANCE for 3 years and JAKO AG for 4 years. We have added NEW ERA, CYRILLUS, LA REDOUTE, SCHOEFFEL, UVEX and UMBRO among our customers in 2013. Since all our clients are global brands, SLN exports apparel to diıerent countries upon their request. We frequently export our products to Germany, Japan, U.A.E., Netherlands England and U.S.A.