Göncay Plastik entered the plastic industry in 1988 producing plastic lids, pvc bags and plastic seperators and began serving well-known firms such as Pepsi Cola, Mc Donald’s and Coca Cola.
· As the packaging industry expanded fast, Göncay Plastik had to move to a new larger location in Istanbul in 1997 and served the market for 11 years in its new location.
entering to market, Burger King (Tab Gida) chose Göncay Plastik as its supplier. With the beginning of the year 2000, Göncay began producing drinking straws both paper wrapped and flexible and became the market leader in a short period of time.
· In 2000, growing export opportunities have forced the company to make new investments to the production line and the system.
· In 2006 Göncay Plastik began building the new factory in Silivri.
· In 2008, the company moved to its final destination in Silivri, İstanbul. The new factory is 8000m2 with 6000m2 inside working area.
· With the inside control, we also outsource regular audits to be efficient to our customers.
· With the ISO 9001:2008 and BRC/IOP Pacakaging certificate, Göncay Plastik aims to be the supply base of Europe in Turkey.