- In 2006, agricultural chemicals, chemical fertilizers, plant growth regulators,
formulated, manufactured, imported and exported in the name of AGNOVA.
- In 2007, in the Tarsus-Mersin Organized Industrial Zone
the factory was established and production started.
- In 2008, glyphosate technical material production started,
2.8 million liters glyphosate exports to European Union
Turkey's leader in exports this year, plant protection products,
while in the order of chemical industry export has become 12nd of Mersin.
- One of the largest agricultural companies in the Middle East in mid-2010
Partnership with Astra Industrial Complex for Fertilizer and Agrochemical Company
In the name of ASTRANOVA AŞ, we aimed to serve our country's agriculture more strongly.
- In 2010, the company was taken over by ASTRACHEM
As a natural consequence, the rate of growth and development has increased:
- ISO certification has been added to the quality management system.
- The SAP system has started to be used in production and sales planning.