Our company was established in 1984 by Mr. Abdulkerim Dirikan and Selahaddin Dirikan under the name of Dirikanlar Makine San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. at a small atelier located in Bayrampaşa in İstanbul. At this period our core competence was at Mold Production and production of various machine parts and fixtures of different industries.
Between the years of 1984-1988 our company participated in
Tenders of 1013 Tuzla Military Jeep Factory which was a very important production facility of Turkish Army. We started manufacturing Gear boxes of vehicles and this was the first step of our operations in Automotive industry.
In 1988 we became OEM supplier for Mercedes Benz Turk company and until 1993 we started to production of 180 different parts. In 1996 our company was incorporated with the title " Dirikanlar Otomotiv san. ve tic. ltd. Şti. and moved to new production facility located in İkitelli in İstanbul.
Between the years 1996-2000 we also started part production for MAN Truck, IVECO and other different automotive OEM production companies and diversified our product range.
In 26/09/2006 we received our ISO9001/2000 certificate and in 14/12/2006 we received ISO/TS 16949:2002 Certificate.