WORLDTRADE GRANITE STONE

WORLDTRADE GRANITE STONE

Standard Member

GENERAL INFORMATION

Company Profile

We are leading company in Turkey, we opened with Turkish and German Tecnologie on 16 Hectares own land.

Since 1994 is our company occupied the digging of granite Stone in a town called Kozak according to the international requirements. These Stones are converted in our company to commercial forms furthermore, they are carried to harbour in Dikili on ship.

We are exporting the goods in

containers from İzmir harbour. 90% of the products are shipped abroad , our main market is Europe and the remaining 10% is sold to local market in Turkey. The exact adress in Dikili, is in crossroad ‘Ayvalık Asfaltı’ where we have our store.

We have our goods on store and there you can see the quality. Please let us have details of your size wishes, so that we can produce .

Quality is our highest priority.

Our capacity yearly is between 30.000 - 35.000 tons.

We are producing various dimensioned cobblestones , various dimensioned granite blocks and framings (bordures). Granite products are used in roads, garden layouts, buildings

read more

Business Segment

Categories

Establishment Date/Number of Staff

1994 / 26-50

Related Companies/Brands

-

Tax Administration/Tax Number

- / -

Banks Worked with

-

Certificates

-

Countries Exported To

Germany Slovenia

Other Language Profiles

CONTACT INFORMATION

AddressBuyukdere Cad Mecidiyekoy, TurkeyCountryTurkeyCityİstanbulPostal Code34750