Our firm founded in 1976 as a commercial company dealing with steel materials. After strengthening its position in the market over the years, the company added job shop production to its operations in order to provide a better service to its clients. Today, with over 50 employees and a production area of over 3,300 sqm in Istanbul’s industrial district of Ikitelli, Tufan Demir Celik
provides solutions to the production needs of its customers in terms of laser and plasma cutting, bending and welding, along with the wholesale and retail sales of steel materials.
Tufan Demir Celik offers a wide array of materials to its customers;
- Hot rolled, cold rolled, aluminum, galvanized, chequered and stainless steel plates, with thicknesses varying from 0,60mm to 100mm,
- Square and rectangular pipes, seam pipes, tubes,
- L, T, UNP, INP, HEA and HEB profiles
Our company deploys three laser cutting machines, cutting up to 20mm thickness;
- Bystronic (Byspeed) 4400W with 1500x3000 dimensions,
- Bystronic (Byspeed) 5200W with 1500x3000 dimensions,
- Bystronic (Bystar) 4400W with 2000x4000 dimensions.
Tufan Demir Celik also offers ;
- Plasma cutting up to 130mm thickness up to 3000x13000 dimensions,
- Bending services with LVD press brakes and with our latest addition of Amada HFE – M2 press brake with 220 tonne force and 4 meters bending beam length,
- Welding services with a highly specialized workforce.
Our company also provides design and modeling services to its clients through its experienced drawing & modeling team by using softwares such as AutoCAD, Solidworks and ZWCad, which are widely used in the related industries.