DOGAN OFSET YAYINCILIK VE MATBAACILIK A.S.

DOGAN OFSET YAYINCILIK VE MATBAACILIK A.S.

Standard Member

GENERAL INFORMATION

Company Profile

Established in 1943; Dogan Ofset is an internationally competitive printing Company offering outstanding quality and a variety of services. Foreseeing the future of heat-set web offset technology; Dogan Ofset installed the first heat-set offset web press in 1976. Dogan Media Group’s acquisition of Dogan Ofset in 1994 breathed new life into the commercial printing industry. Dogan Ofset is

equipped with heat-set web and sheet-fed offset presses for the production of magazines; inserts; brochures; catalogs; newspapers; directories and books. As part of its ongoing investment program; Dogan Ofset installed two new heat-set web offset press and a new tower semicommercial machines; in 2002 and 2008 respectively; raising daily production capacity to five million signatures. With the largest print capacity not only in Turkey but also in the Middle East and Balkans area; The company prints magazines; supplements; brochures and inserts. The company increased its third-party sales successfully; which constitutes now 80% of its revenues. The remaining 20% of revenues are derived from group companies.

read more

Establishment Date/Number of Staff

- / 1-5

Related Companies/Brands

-

Tax Administration/Tax Number

- / -

Banks Worked with

-

Certificates

-

Countries Exported To

-

Other Language Profiles

CONTACT INFORMATION

AddressHoşdere Yolu Doğan Medya Tesisleri C Blok 348517 Esenyurt İstanbul, TurkeyCountryTurkeyCityİstanbulPostal Code-