MINTEKS TEKSTIL SAN. VE TIC. LTD. STI.

MINTEKS TEKSTIL SAN. VE TIC. LTD. STI.

Standard Member

GENERAL INFORMATION

Company Profile

In 1994, MINTEKS was established as a manufacturer of towels and bathrobes. MINTEKS has been producing high quality towels and bathrobes on 4.000 m² closed area and 26.000 m² covered area on 27 km. of Bursa - Izmir (Turkey) highway.



Minteks is proud to present more than 150 designs on towels and bathrobes in elegant packaging in 500 m² showroom and outlet.
/>


MINTEKS exports 75 % of its production to 45 countries under the name of MINTEKS TEKSTIL SAN. VE TIC. A.S. and the remaining 25 % has been marketed to the Turkish domestic market under the name of MINTEKS SAN. VE TIC. LTD. STI.

In addition to the production of bathrobe and towel sets; MINTEKS has also been serving with a restaurant in front of the factory.



MINTEKS trade mark has been registered and under the protection against copying in all over the world.


Towels, towel sets, bathrobes, bathrobe sets, towels exporter, towels supplier, towels manufacturer, towels producer, towels wholesaler, towel products,

read more

Business Segment

Establishment Date/Number of Staff

- / 0-5

Related Companies/Brands

-

Tax Administration/Tax Number

- / -

Banks Worked with

-

Certificates

-

Countries Exported To

-

Other Language Profiles

CONTACT INFORMATION

Addressİzmir Yolu 27. Km. Bursa, TurkeyCountryTurkeyCityBursaPostal Code-