DOLU PLASTIK SANAYI VE TIC. LTD. STI.

DOLU PLASTIK SANAYI VE TIC. LTD. STI.

Standard Member

GENERAL INFORMATION

Company Profile

What is a toy? At Dolu Toys, we believe that all materials that shape the lives of children, by helping them improve their imaginations and develop mentally, physically, and psycho-socially, are toys.

Dolu’s toys assist in fulfilling a large portion of a child’s pre-education cycle. They augment the natural imaginative abilities that accompany childhood, and help children improve their

abilities of evaluation and consideration. In so doing this, Dolu Toys help children learn how to make choices, express themselves, and concentrate on the specific areas that thay most enjoy. Dolu’s toys help children master shapes, dimesions, and colors, and they familiarize them with alphanumeric characters.

Dolu toys can be integral part of child development at a variety of stages and can, therefore, be used productively by children of different ages and different levels of intelligence. Dolu products are imaginative toys that teach children different ways of thinking, but thay are also a vital part of a child’s social life. Our Company understands that playtime should be instructive as well as fun and we are proud to produce high-tech products that are aducational and entartaining, dynamic and delightful.

Dolu Toys takes your child’s safety seriously, and precaution is our priority. All Dolu products are tested in the prestigious toy-testing centers, TUV-RHEINLAND and INTERTEK. For your child’s safety and your piece of mind, we make sure all our toys meet or exceed European Union EN-71 safety standards , and that all of them carry CE Labels. Since 1975, Dolu has been manifacturing tricycles, baby walkers, trucks, educational toys, girl toys, pedal cars, pedal free cars, sports toys, swing and other plastic toys. Dolu uses state-of-the-art, high-tech, plastic injection and molding equipment in the production of all our toys. We operate in a 11.000 square meter closed and controlled environment and we employ over 100 well skilled employees. Our company exports 55% of its products to a number o countries across much of Europe, America, Africa, Austuralia and Asia, while distributing the other 45% at home, on the domestic market.

read more

Business Segment

Establishment Date/Number of Staff

- / 0-5

Related Companies/Brands

-

Tax Administration/Tax Number

- / -

Banks Worked with

-

Certificates

-

Countries Exported To

-

Other Language Profiles