England based Karma Group started its activities in 2008 with the objective to establish industrial facilities in Middle East countries and mainly in Iraq and manufacture industrial goods.
Karma Group’s priority activity areas consist of construction sector, energy, petroleum and petro-chemistry industry, setting up and operating industrial facilities, operating refinery facilities, building
and operating crude oil, LPG and LNG storage tanks, infrastructure undertaking works, building, mining, foodstuffs and education.
Karma Group aims to realize its activities with awareness that “survivors” in national and international areas shall be those which can reach information, change with accessed information and diversify through change and it bases its activities on competitive superiority brought by innovative approach.
Karma Group has adopted following factors as principle at each of its activities;
• Carry out sector analyses in macro and micro framework by taking economical, technological and political developments into consideration,
• Establish the most proper project idea,
• Provide the most appropriate financing and funding resources,
• Develop and implement the project in every aspect by forming partnerships and company affiliates,
• Realize investment at international standards in targeted country and sector with minimum costs, using most suitable methods and in shortest possible time.